- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. KloudStores cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the KloudStores service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your KloudStores account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of KloudStores will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- KloudStores does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- KloudStores does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- KloudStores does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that KloudStores shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall KloudStores or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, KloudStores partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by KloudStores.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any KloudStores customer, KloudStores employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the KloudStores service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your KloudStores store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to KloudStores.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow KloudStores to display and store them and you agree that KloudStores can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of KloudStores to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and KloudStores and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and KloudStores (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a KloudStores store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use KloudStores or KloudStores trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- KloudStores does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at KloudStores dot com.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing [email protected]
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the KloudStores service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, KloudStores may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using KloudStores are subject to change upon 14 days notice from KloudStores. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the KloudStores Site (KloudStores.com) or the administration menu of your KloudStores store via an announcement.
- KloudStores reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- KloudStores shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- KloudStores may provide you with access to third party tools over which KloudStores neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that KloudStores provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. KloudStores shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
- KloudStores strongly recommends that merchants seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates merchants should charge end users.